Japan's representative in the United States introduced the Suzuki motor sport is big or moge types, Suzuki Hayabusa 2011, as a top model, on Wednesday (07/21/2010). Conducted to coincide with the launch of the 50th anniversary of international racing in the summer of State Uncle Sam.
Information about prices will be submitted in the near future. "Hayabusa is designed for those who enjoy racing. So he was a powerful combination of power and a good level of aerodynamics," said Suzuki ATPM companies in America in the release.
Hayabusa which weighs 260 kg was carried four-stroke engine capacity of 1340 cc four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, combined with 6 speed transmission. There are two color options, namely the Mirage Pearl White and Pearl Black Nebula.
equipped transmission with Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS), which acts to limit rear torque, smooth gearshift, and makes the driver feel lighter as you pull the clutch lever. Not only that, with the Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS), riders can choose the machine settings according to the desired condition.
Most brand, Hayabusa is equipped with the Pulsed-secondary Air-injection (PAIR). Functions include reducing emissions of carbon monoxide.
It looks more manly with aluminum alloy wheels 120/70ZR17M/C size (front) and 190/50ZR17M/C (back).
Since the first generation produced in 1999, this bike barely carry a lot of changes. The only change is drastic enough generation in 2008. Changes that occur not only on the side of the engine performance alone, the body 'the eagle' is also slightly improved.
One prominent is the growing body length of 55 cm. When the motor long before this generation is only 2.140mm in this 2008 Hayabusa has a length of 2.195mm.
Globally, the Hayabusa body design remains the same. The difference is only in this 2008 Suzuki generation curves add detail 'the eagle' it so it looks more slender and dynamic. Another difference may be the installation of two headlights mounted top of each other. The rest could say the motor is still carrying his old designs.
Changes occur also invisible on this Hayabusa engine capacity.
If previous Hayabusa engine capacity 1.299cc this time to install the engine capacity 1.340cc Suzuki. Four-stroke engine is still using 16-valve configuration as the previous version. With this new machine, Hayabusa capable of producing power around 171 horsepower with a torque of 102.3 lb · ft (139 N ° m). Reportedly, the Hayabusa could drive up to speed 299 km / hour.
Another improvement is happening is the application of 4-2-1-2 exhaust system, which uses aluminum alloy swingarm and front forks which use upside down shock absorber with a diameter of 43mm.
* Engine: 1340 cc (81.8 cu.in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
* Bore Stroke: 81.0 mm (3189 in) x 65.0 mm (2,559 in.)
* Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
* Fuel System: Fuel injection
* Lubrication: Wet sump
* Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
* Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
* Final Drive: RK GB50GSV Z4, 114 links
* Overall Length: 2190 mm (86.2 in)
* Overall Width: 735 mm (28.9 in)
* Overall Height: 1165 mm (45.9 in)
* Seat Height: 805 mm (31.7 in)
* Ground Clearance: 120 mm (4.7 ins)
* Wheelbase: 1480 mm (58.3 in)
* Curb Weight: 260 kg (573 lbs)
* Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
* Suspension Rear: Linky type, coil spring, oil damped
* Front Brakes: Disc brake, twin
* Brakes Rear: Disc brake
* Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
* Tires Rear: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 21.0 L (5.5/4.6 US / Imp gal)
* Color: Black / Gray, Gray / Silver, White / Silver