Brute Force 750 4 × 4 ATV was a complete set of updates for the model 2012 years, with significant new features including a more powerful V-twin, the new double-wishbone front suspension, six-spoke wheels alloy body with new stylistic elements wide stance. As always, the dual-range four-wheel drive platform and easy to handle offers incredible traction, handling and utility.
The new Brute Force 750 4 × 4 displays an attractive style and the new EPS system. Kawasaki explained how EPS works "turning bars causes a signal to send to the steering control unit initiates electronic power steering control unit monitors the input of the tachometer and the torque of the steering shaft to the sensor determine the amount of aid necessary power the electric motor system .. "
Other features include:
• Update engine fuel injection 749cc 90 degree V-Twin offers more power and better performance at low revs
• New six-spoke aluminum wheels replacing the old units and gives a standard steel design to promote the image and offer more premium
• Re-style body (hood, bumpers, fenders and headlight surrounds) are central elements of the Brute Force 750 new large and robust design
• Updating the strong feature cargo door tube diameter is 25% higher than previous versions and integrated docking hook ties of convenience
• New instrumentation is easier to read at a glance and has a screen with multi-purpose digital speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temperature, clock, hour meter, 2WD/4WD icon and, more neutral lights, rear belt and oil pressure
• stronger than the new double cradle frame features extra reinforcement in critical increase comfort and improve the capacity to absorb shocks while driving off-road sports